Wow, gang, I apologize for another long delay. Despite my best intentions, I have been horrible about updating this site. It crosses my mind often, but life gets in the way.
Since the last update, a lot of things have happened. Let’s see:
- Deborah and I got engaged on August 11.
- I promoted my first Western States Wrestling show on October 21.
- We elected a new president.
- We celebrated Labor Day, Halloween, and Veterans’ Day.
- And more stuff that I can’t think of right now.
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away? It seems like we just celebrated Christmas a few weeks ago and it’s almost here again. This will be our second holiday season without Cindy. That hardly seems real. Has it really been that long? In some ways, it feels like she left yesterday and, in other ways, it feels like a lifetime. I miss her so very much.
Folks, I’ll try to post more often and I really do have a lot to tell you.
Stay with me and Happy Thanksgiving.